Re: copypage diff

* Denis Barbier <barbier@linuxfr.org> [2002-07-15 11:48]:
> On Mon, Jul 15, 2002 at 11:02:23AM +0200, Gerfried Fuchs wrote:
> [...]
>>  What it does is quite simple: Instead of copying over the Makefile from
>> the src-directory it simply creates a Makefile with the following
>> content:
>>
>> include $(subst webwml/german,webwml/english,$(CURDIR))/Makefile
>>
>>  That way we won't have to sync the makefiles anymore and can even
>> reduce the check_trans.pl script by dropping the -M stuff out.
>>
>>  If noone objects I'm willing to commit it.  If one does I'm just using
>> it in my private copy ;)
>
> I object, it only works for German ;o)

 *gulp*  Yeah, sorry.   s/german/$language/ of course.

> You could also replace
>   system "echo ..."
> by Perl I/O commands (open, print, close).

 Right, dirty hack anyway.  Would having another environment as switch
for that be acceptable? Like $DWWW_COPY if you like copied Makefiles? Or
should it be a "real" switch to the script (like with grep in @ARGS)?

 And if, what should be the default?

 So long,
Alf*I think I'll do it*ie
--
Linux - welch ein richtungsweisender Gedanke.
                                  -- <http://www.sloganizer.de/>