Re: Removal of message

* Robert Shepherd <sheph@hotmail.com> [2002-07-11 14:51]:
> I would like to respectfully request that the following archived message be
> removed.

 No, it is our policy to not change the history.  We don't do such
things.  Beside that, we are not the only archive of the mailinglists so
you would gain not much if we would do it.

 People judging others on aged postings are strange anyway, if that was
your concern.  Humans do change over time.

 Have fun anyway,
Alfie
--
"I feel more alive dead then when I was alive"
                                  -- Clawfinger, "Catch Me"