Re: wrapping of the navigation bar

On Mon, 24 Jun 2002, Josip Rodin wrote:

> Does anyone happen to have an idea how this could be done?

There's a wrapping property in CSS, which is probably the way to go. We
probably should remove a lot of the HTMLish formatting and go for CSS once
Debian has shipped 3.0 (since there will no longer be a need to support
Netscape 4.0...).

Anyway, for the Swedish translation I shortened the translation. "Getting
Debian" gets quite long when translated directly, so I instead translated it
as "Get Debian", which is much shorter.

But I don't have access to the image build scripts where I am at the moment,
and pushing new images will require a manual re-build of the entire Swedish
part of the site, so I need some assistance there.

I would have appreciated some advance notice to the change in buttons (a
week or two, especially now during the summer holiday season).

--
\\//
Peter - peter@softwolves.pp.se

  I do not read or respond to mail with HTML attachments.
  Statement concerning unsolicited e-mail according to Swedish law:
  http://www.softwolves.pp.se/peter/reklampost.html