Re: Dutch debian site in wrong language (indonesian?)

On Thu, Jun 20, 2002 at 06:40:17PM +0200, Miquel van Smoorenburg wrote:
> > Sorry to bother you about this again, but I'm getting the same thing from
> > www.nl.debian.org now.
> >
> > $ wget -q -O - --header="Accept-Language: nl" http://www.nl.debian.org/doc/ | grep 'html lang='
> > $
> > Is there something wrong again?
>
> It's not a question of something being "wrong", somebody probably
> added a new language in the html files and every time that
> happens the apache config has to be editted or it will in
> some circumstances display a random language. I don't understand
> why nobody has fixed this yet.
>
> Anyway in this case I cannot find a difference between our config
> and http://www.debian.org/mirror/webmirror#configure , so
> it should work? I reloaded apache just in case ..

It sounds like there's still a discrepancy, because:

% wget -q -O - --header="Accept-Language: nl" http://www.debian.org/doc/ | grep lang=

I suggest you inspect the LanguagePriority line, maybe it doesn't contain
"no"? See if "AddLanguage no .no" is missing too. But it's unlikely that
this is the problem.

I'll go check again if there's anything in www.d.o's apache config that is
perhaps different.

--