Language settings (automatic)

Hey list,

Recently I've seen the that the debian homepage uses automatic language
detection. I don't particulary need that feature so I keep changing to
english. Now since I live in the dutch speaking part of belgium, It
popped up in _dutch_... until now. Now it's _french_ all of a sudden.

I'm not the only one with that problem, I asked around on irc en most
people don't set preferred languages in their browser (imho it's my
privacy).

And on the other hand, I wouldn't want to force every french speaking
guy/gal out there to read the freakin' dutch pages, so English seems
a good alternative...

        regards, koenraad

--
We give advice, but we cannot give the wisdom to profit by it.
                -- La Rochefoucauld

GNUpg Public Key : http://vipie.webhop.org/public_key.txt
Fingerprint: DA01 4D80 2B91 9B72 2E78  324D E37C 22E4 1570 8898