Re: Link

On Thu, Jun 13, 2002 at 05:59:15PM -0500, Keith Parkansky wrote:
> I have just completed work on a Web site that is baased on the Debian
> distribution. It offers numerous guide pages that have step-by-step
> instructions on how to install Debian and set up various LAN, Internet,
> and proxy servers and features tutorial information on networking and
> compiling software.
>
> A graphic at the top of each page, including the home page, serve as links
> to the www.debian.org Web site.

However, you also wrote:

            Site, content, documents, images   Copyright (c) 2002
                    Keith Parkansky   All rights reserved
               Duplication of any portion of this site or the
                      material contained herein without
              the express written consent of Keith Parkansky is
                            strictly prohibited.

Well, this is not true if you picked up the images from elsewhere, isn't it? :)
Please correct this.

In addition, we would like you to add a note at the end of the web page
saying your site is not officially related to Debian, and that Debian and
the Debian logo are registered trademarks of Software in the Public
Interest, Inc.

--
     2. That which causes joy or happiness.