Installation manual

Title: Installation manual

I think the installation manual sucks !

I'm consider myself pretty experienced with linux -- several different distributions (including debian) for a couple of years, but I really miss a quick guide for installing Debian and I will even offer to start writing one. It should not be a complete guide (which you already have) but a quick and easy installation of Debian. Once there was a link from som guy who had run BEOS which contained an easy guide, unfortunately this link has disappeared. Debian is by far my favorite distribution because of the package system and the minimal initial installation, but the learning curve is too step due to the lack of quality of the installation documentation.

I have never dev