Re: Can we link .changes on package pages?

The full changelog isn't as easily linked.  We already have the
.changes file available at the same place where we have the diff and
dsc files.  The changelog is buried in the deb and must be extracted.

Hence, I propose something simpler than can be done without
significant changes to packaging strategies.