Re: To: listarchives as a Good Person - Conduct Education in the 21st Century

On May 08, Dr. Carter wrote:
> Dear listarchives:
>
> You may ask yourself
>       >    How to make people respect you
>       >    How to win friends
>       >    How to let your conduct help your health, work, job, career, relationships, spirit,  mind, well-being, ...
>       >    How to make your life smoother and happier
>       >    How to do whatever you like without being unpleasant to other people
>       >    How to develop good conduct in your children or students
>       >    How to make the world peaceful and better

Somehow I get the feeling listarchives does none of these things.  Not
quite sure exactly why not, but it's just a sense I get...

Now, if it had been sent to the cabal (TINC), then I'd say it was
quite prescient for a spambot :->

Chris
--
Chris Lawrence <cnlawren@olemiss.edu> - http://www.lordsutch.com/chris/

Instructor and Ph.D. Candidate, Political Science, Univ. of Mississippi
208 Deupree Hall - 662-915-5765