Discovery of Rare Stones of Scientific Value

Dear Sirs      ,
I'm a someone from Yemen who has the hobby of collecting strange and rare stones. I have discovered a number of strange stones, among them stones that contain petrified insects. I have pictures and data about these stones shown in the following two internet sites:

http://www.petrified.cjb.net/
www.stones.s5.com

I would like very much from you to highlight these two sites through the news section in your website so that people who share the same interest can have an insight about my interests and can contact me.

I would also very much appreciate any feedback from you.

Cincerely Yours,

Ali Kasim Bin Al Abeaah