Re: debiandoc-sgml issues (html being lynx/links unfriendly)

On Sat, Apr 20, 2002 at 10:59:07PM -0700, Osamu Aoki wrote:
> Some coordinated rebuild activity may be a good idea for document created
> with known problematic version (1.1.59).

So far I've only heard about the broken installation documentation in
disks-* directory of the FTP archive, and seen it in the Policy (3.5.6.1).

The former requires either a boot-floppies rebuild, which would be yucky,
or someone to run 'make docs' and send the new stuff to the FTP admins.

The latter requires a debian-policy upload, which shouldn't be much of a
problem since it doesn't change the manual text... Cc:ed -policy so Julian
or Manoj are aware.

--
     2. That which causes joy or happiness.