Problem finding Installing-Debian-2.2 tutorial on website

Hello,

I'm a beginner and I'm getting ready to install Debian 2.2 Potato.
Last week I visited the site and downloaded the official install guide, I also came across Mark Snow's tutorial on 'Installing Debian 2.2'. It looked GREAT! Exactly what I need. Unfortunitely, I forgot to bookmark the page.

I got my Potato CDs in the mail yesterday, so I immediately went back to the site to find the tutorial.
The problem is, I expected it to be in the DOCUMENTATION section, with the 'official' install guide.
But it is not. It's in the 2.2 Potato RELEASE section. That's a perfectly logical place to keep it, but it's not what I expected, and try as I might, I couldn't find it again.

When I searched for it on Google, I got a link to Linux.com that nolonger works. That made me think that I'd originally read it at the Linux.com site, so I went on a wild penguin chase searching for it there.

In short, maybe you could put a link to the tutorial on the home page, as well as the link to the official install guide. It's a great tutorial, and I'm sure it must be in high demand.

P.S.: I really love seeing the list of languages at the bottom of the page. Your committment to internationalization in unbelievably impressive. Every page in your site is saying 'we value linguistic diversity'.

Mark A. Bell
Sydney, Australia
E-Mail: M487396@bigpond.com
Web site: http://www.users.bigpond.com/m487396