Old Berlin mailing list archives

Hello,
  The Berlin project (http://www.berlin-consortium.org) is going
through a big site reorganization, project rename, etc., and as part
of the effort I'm trying to put together a canonical archive of the
project's mailing list discussions.  Unfortunately, my predecessors left
things rather unorganized, and most of our earlier mailing list
archives are missing, or only available in processed html format.  So
I was wondering -- for quite some time (until around April 2001, I
believe) our main list was berlin-design@lists.debian.org, and you
guys keep archives of the lists you host.  The Berlin list is no
longer on your list of archives[1], but I figure there's a chance that
you guys might still have the information around somewhere; and if you
do happen to have a compressed mbox sitting around somewhere gathering
dust, I'd be overjoyed to take it off your hands.  I know it's
something of a long shot, but it would make my job much easier if it
does happen to pay out :-).

Thanks for your time!

(If you do have such a thing, feel free to just send it back to me as
an attachment, or a url, or whatever is easiest; I know you guys are
overworked, and in my experience, that generally means that it's best
to get things done in a single shot.)

-- Nathaniel, new Berlin list czar

[1] http://lists.debian.org/completeindex.html

--
Damn the Solar System.  Bad light; planets too distant; pestered with
comets; feeble contrivance; could make a better one myself.

This email may be read aloud.