Re: Two links on one page pointing to the same site

* Sebastian Feltel <sebastian@feltel.de> [2002-03-08 15:39]:
> Browsing debian.org I found on the page
> http://www.debian.org/international/German/
> two Links to my Website "DebianForum.de" located at
> http://www.debianforum.de. You
> are linking to this site a second time but with the "non-official" URL
> http://www.feltel.de/debianforum. Please use only the URL
> http://www.debianforum.de

 Thank you very much fur noticing that - I just have fixed that (and
updated the anchor names for yours and the computer-forum link). Will be
visible on the pages within the next 3 hours, during the next update
run.

 If you find other typos or errors on the pages feel free to let us
know. If it's about the german translations of the pages feel free to
contact me directly, if you prefer.

 So long,
Alfie
--
> Ich lese seit einiger Zeit in dieser Newsgroup mit, allerdings habe ich
> noch nicht herausgefunden, was ihr unter 'recovery' versteht.
Wie sollst Du auch verstehen können?             -- Stefan Scholl in dasr