Re: Debian WWW CVS commit by peterk: webwml/swedish/vote/2002/platforms index.wml

On Sat, Mar 02, 2002 at 04:59:32AM -0800, Debian WWW CVS wrote:
> CVSROOT:	/cvs/webwml
> Module name:	webwml
> Changes by:	peterk	02/03/02 13:59:32
>
> Modified files:
> 	swedish/vote/2002/platforms: index.wml
>
> Log message:
> 	Sync: Platform files as submitted by the Project Secretary, our famous Manoj
> 	Srivastava (1.2)
> 	Corrections (1.3)
>
> 	(The only real change I could find among the formatting was that the year
> 	was removed from the title)

He just copied Manoj's file over the Manoj's file I changed to be more in
line with the rest of the site formatting, and in which I added the year to
the title to make it clearer. Joey -- dooh, why?!

--
     2. That which causes joy or happiness.