Re: Debian WWW CVS commit by jfs: webwml/english/doc user-manuals.wml ddp.wml

On Tue, Feb 26, 2002 at 09:40:56AM +0100, Javier Fernández-Sanguino Pe?a wrote:
> > Oh for Christ's sake, can't you see it's already added?!
>
> 	I checked for it and did not find it, sorry, since I did at late
> hours at night. However I am unable to find it even now... I see... it
> seems that the spanish translation is not up to date and does not show
> that it is updated either.

You were changing English, why not check English files? Or, even easier,
read the bug log?

What's more, you committed back three lines in the Debian User's Guide entry
that I removed before. This sounds like you were resolving a local cvs
conflict. I'm stunned, how did you possibly miss it?! :)

> 	Well, I will remove it then...

I've already removed it.

--
     2. That which causes joy or happiness.