devel/wnpp/index.wml

        Hi!

 I took a look at that file because I was wondering about that reportbug
stuff peterk and noel where talking about.

 And I found something quite strange:  With the addition of the
reportbug wnpp guide the hint for X-Debbugs-Cc: seems quite out of place
here.  It doesn't seperate clearly from the reportbug part so one might
think it's possible within reportbug and wondering how.

 So I guess that should be better structured.  The following paragraphs
doesn't have to be a high connection to each other - it seems quite
weakly connected.  I don't know - the page is getting too huge anyway.

 So long,
Alfie
--
-!- mode/#debian.de [+oo sesom XSnackWRK] by Alfie
 * Alfie . o O ( Nein, ich bin nicht da - bitte nicht anquatschen ;) )