Re: different issues

On Tue, Feb 12, 2002 at 02:13:55PM +0100, Gerfried Fuchs wrote:
>  -) distrib/archive.wml: needs $(ENGLISHDIR)/distrib/archive.mirrors --
>     but somehow that fails, the <archivemirrors> tag just inserts an
>     empty <ul></ul> -- which produces error output.  Someone should
>     check the script that should create that file.

Unfortunately I've coded it using grep-dctrl 1.7 which allows several -F
options and comma-separated list of fields as -F's argument. The one
installed on klecker is older, and doesn't support that.

I'll see if I can recompile it on potato and install it; that's much easier
than figuring out how to reimplement it :o)

In the meantime I'll just scp the right file on klecker.

>  -) Bugs/pseudo-packages.wml: needs
>     $(ENGLISHDIR)/Bugs/pseudo-packages.description which doesn't have
>     html-ified content (like, unescaped &) in it. Should be corrected.
>
>  -) devel/people.wml: the same applies here, there's an unescaped & in
>     that generated file that comes from $(ENGLISHDIR)/devel/people.names
>     - please fix the creating script.
>
>  -) mirror/sponsors.wml: blah blah, --||--, the same with the created
>     content in $(ENGLISHDIR)/mirror/sponsors.list

These aren't too important, though they shouldn't be too hard to fix :)

--
     2. That which causes joy or happiness.