Re: new front page, take 3

On Sat, 2002-02-09 at 01:19, Joey Hess wrote:
> > > I removed the help section and replaced it with a big+bold link in the quick
> > > links. The news section is getting on my nerves. :) It's really pathetic,
> > > too, those things are hardly news...
>
> I liked 2.5 better. Sorry.. The loses my favorite part of the recent
> designs, the nice side-by-side install/upgrade.
>
> --
> see shy jo

I agree, this renders horifically on Galeon in X, there is soo much
spacing between the boxes they seems to be jumbled up and a mess.

Yes i know that the fact my browser window is somewhere in the region of
1600x1200 has some importance, but really it looks messy. At large
screen reses. 2.5 was fine.

:=)
--
Rob 'robster' Bradford