Re: new front page, take 2.5

* Osamu Aoki <debian@aokiconsulting.com> [2002-02-07 14:45]:
> Still too wide for links (80 char/line) and other conditions as
> previously reported.  May not be critical but ....

 If you don't put &nbsp; in this section (especially the "Installation
Instructions") it should work in 80 chars....  And I guess for the gui
browsers it's narrow enough that it wouldn't wrap there nevertheless.

 At least worth a try, if you don't accept JoeyH's sugguestion.

 HTH,
Alfie
--
<schneckal> hat einer von euch schon bind9 installiert?
<_eis> das neue root kit? :->