Re: new front page, take 2.5

On Thu, 7 Feb 2002 19:09:45 +0100, Josip Rodin wrote:

>Mostly for the yellow+black haters. :)

I'm one of them, and it's _much_ better now. :-)

>I also reviewed my notes about the quick links
[...]

Is it possible to top align the columns?  It looks a bit odd with
different space between the frame and the first link in the columns.

>I've moved install and upgrade boxes above it, it seems a bit better.

I agree, but the quick links are getting too far down the page (like
others I prefer the navigation bar to the left).

In Opera, Netscape and Internet Explorer there are frames around the
news items (both the dates and the headlines), while they're not there
in Mozilla and Konqueror.  Please get rid of the frames in the other
browers, if you can.
--
Regards, Kaare - <http://www.nightcall.dk/>