Re: new front page, take 2

On Mon, Feb 04, 2002 at 09:22:48PM -0500, Joey Hess wrote:
> Josip Rodin wrote:
> > http://joy.gkvk.hr/newfront2/

You've done a good job in reorganizing the important information, but I still
preferred a simple table with one column on the left (navigation bar) and only
text on the right. I think it is not worth the complication of nesting several
tables (a white table on top of a black one on top of a blue one on top of a
white one) just to get that cute effect of index cards with tabs.

> I still dislike the big nasty black and yellow titles of course.

So do I. Black and yellow look really bad with the other colors on the
page. Try white letters on top of dark grey for the boxes border and tab
background.

> I wonder if the links section should be so near the top. I had to scroll
> down pretty far (obscenly big fonts here :-) to get to the nice
> install/upgrade part.
I think it should better be on a left navigation bar.

Regards,
Jaime