Re: CD/index.wml magic

* Marcin Owsiany <porridge@debian.org> [2002-02-04 13:49]:
> See http://www.debian.org/CD/index.pl.html It contains the text from
> /releases/
> I think that's because CD/index.wml includes releases/index.wml
> One thing I don't understand is how all the other languages also include
> the file, but don't end up with that text inside.
> Since Polish seems to be the only language affected by this, it must be
> because I screwed something. But what? Please help!

 You'll have to generate a /CD/releases/index.wml file for that to work.

 On the other hand - can it be fixed to at least use the english
<latest-release-notes> info if there is not /CD/releases/index.wml file
in the appropriate language?

 Best of course is to add /CD/releases/index.wml to your translation to
let it work.  It's just 148 lines and many of them are just copy&paste
from an earlier release info...

I'd rather listen to Newton than to Mundie. He may have been dead for almost
three hundred years, but despite that he stinks up the room less.
                -- Linus Torvalds