Re: jp.debian

On Sun, Feb 03, 2002 at 05:39:43AM +0900, Toshiro Yagi wrote:
> When I visited http://www.jp.debian.org/ page, I expected it to display in
> Japanese. But that page was written in Chinese. Those links below that
> pages were working propery though, so I could see Japanese pages, but it
> wasn't so useful. Japanese page is /index.ja.html. It's not shown as
> default.

You should tune your language settings to select Japanese for you, see
http://www.jp.debian.org/intro/cn.en.html for instructions.

The www.jp server is somewhat misconfigured, I'll get it updated so it
doesn't return Chinese when asked for unknown languages. Thanks for the note.

--
     2. That which causes joy or happiness.