format of debian mirror list

The list of non-US mirrors in README.non-US is a simple text file that
is easily parsed by scripts of a novice script writer.

On the other hand, the list of full mirrors is an html file that is not
so easily parsed. Is there a list of all non-non-US mirrors that is
presented in the same format as is used for README.non-US? I would very
much like to have such a list and have it kept up to date. HTML does not
really add to the value of the list which is really just as readable by
humans when it is text, and much harder than text to funnel thru
netselect.

Please cc me directly as I don't subscribe to this list (yet).
TIA

--
Paul E Condon
pecondon@quiknet.com