korean debian webpages

        Hello there!

 I noticed that the translation of the korean pages is hopelessly
outdated.  Current stats are:

     Language       Translations   Up to date   Outdated   Not translated
Korean (ko)             112 (10%)      12 (1%)   100 (9%)         964 (90%)

 I am wondering what the problem is.  Do you have no time anymore to
uptdate the pages?  Are you the only one in your team?

 Maybe it would be an idea to write a mail to some announce mailinglist
or korean user mailinglist (I'm not aware if there is any) and ask for
some volunteers.  If you personally don't have the time anymore to work
on the translations please let us know so we maybe could find a
replacement or a support for you - but simply fading away is not a good
option....

 I'm Cc:ing this mail to the debian-www mailinglist which you must (not
enforced) read as a translation coordinator.  Don't take it as a
personal insult or anything - I truly adore anybody who is helping in
this great project.  Take it merely as a kind reminder to get let us
know where the problem may lie.

 Thank you for your great work so far, of course,
Alfie
--
Aber der Aufwand Linux zu installieren und vim zu lernen ist *IMMER*
geringer, als Outlook das Schreiben von vernünftigen Mails beizubringen. ;)