RANT: Frankie STOP THAT!!!!!!!!!

People,

STAY AWAY FROM /News/, /News/weekly/, /events/. IF YOU DON'T BELONG
TO THESE PEOPLE, YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO ADD FILES THERE:

 1. Debian webmasters (see /intro/organization)

 2. events managers (see /intro/organization)

 3. press people (see /intro/organization)

 4. DWN people (see /News/weekly/)

except (and is the ***ONLY*** exception) you are making corrections
to existing pages.

Rationale:

  Frankie, you don't know how to handle events, so keep your dirty
  fingers from that.  Events are first announced on debian-news
  by the press team/events people and *then* added to /News/.  Now
  that you've fiddled with the pluto event already, it can't be
  posted anymore.  Thanks for sabotaging.

  If events to go through the events people, they won't be handled
  correctly.  If you don't want that, fine, simply add a note to
  it next time.

and yes, I AM UPSET AND VERY PISSED.  I am ***NOT*** mia and I am
still repsonsive.  You only have to TALK to me instead of misuing
your write permission to fuck up with the website.

I really HATE anymody who did something like that, this list currently
consists of jfs and frankie.

	Joey

--
It's time to close the windows.

Don't Cc me, I'm not interested in your replies.