woody install manual and www.d.o/releases/woody/

I'd like to get the woody installation manual online at
www.d.o/releases/woody/.  This involves both getting that in place and
also WML revisions to the releases/woody area.

Regarding building the manual, Josip has been doing that historically.
It's aprocess of doing 'make doc-web; make mirror-to-master' off the
boot-floppies CVS (HEAD).  I believe Josip has a cron job running to
do that --- is that true?  Is it running?  Can you have it CC me on
any failure messages so we can keep this functioning on an ongoing
basis?

Regarding the WML revisions needed, is anyone maintaining that area?
It doesn't seem like anyone is.  We need to get on this.  Having it in
good shape would help Debian woody install testers since it provides
current information and online help.

We should copy stuff over from the releases/potato area rather than
start from scratch, IMHO.  There's scripts to produce links to all the
versions of the documentation.  Can anyone get that?  I _could_ do it
(after the manuals are put in place) but I'm a bit busy with
boot-floppies maintenance.