Adding original URLs to package descriptions

Is it possible to add an URL to the package description pages on
http://packages.debian.org/ where you can find more informations
(and maybe a screenshot) about the original program?

I think, in the file debian/copyright of each package
is an usable URL in most cases, which could be recycled.

The problem that leads me to this suggestions was the program scribus
in unstable. I do not know it and want to know more about it. But this
requires downloading and installing the package or searching in the
internet.

But with the suggested URL the informations would only be one click
away.

Thanks for this great Linux distribution,

Axel Dürrbaum

--
Axel Dürrbaum / Universität Gh Kassel / FB 15 - RTS Regelungstechnik
Mönchebergstraße 7 / 34109 Kassel / Germany / Technik I/II / Raum 2602