Re: debian-win32 mailing list

I added  debian-win32 to the ports part of the configuration file, It
should appear on the ports page some time tomorrow when the cron job
will update the page.

Bye
Cesar Mendoza
http://www.kitiara.org
--
"First they tell you, you're wrong and they can prove it;
then they tell you, you're right but it isn't important;