Re: http://www.debian.org/distrib/packages question

Josip Rodin <joy@cibalia.gkvk.hr> writes:

> The request prototype? Can you explain, please?
>
> (I suppose a clueless reply is better than no reply.)

Well I would use the packages.debian.org to fetch data.

Now I found a better way downloading the Contents-<ARCH>.gz file.

You can find a working version of apt-file at:
http://www.sjgross.org/app/apt-file

Thank you for your interrest

--
Sebastien J. Gross - web: http://www.sjgross.org

First off, I'd suggest printing out a copy of the GNU coding standards,
and NOT read it.  Burn them, it's a great symbolic gesture.
Linus in linux/Documentation/CodingStyle