Re: Usability review of debian.org?

* Jeff <jeff@antistatic.com> [2001-11-06 18:51]:
> I'm an engineer with a Linux background who is working on starting a
> career in usability and human factors.  I was wondering if people thought
> it would be useful for me to take a close look at Debian's web site and
> make some recommendations.

 I personally think it would be interesting to see that.  If the
recommendations doesn't include stuff from the "How not to help" part of
<http://www.debian.org/devel/website/desc> I guess they would be mostly
appreciated by most of us (even if that would mean some additional
work ;).

 Of course, I guess you know Debian and that it's not a company but a
community of volunteers.  So if you are after getting payed for it I'm
afraid but I guess I have to disappoint you there.  Volunteering the
report is of course appreciated and would be get you a warm applause :)

 So long,
Alfie
--
-!- mode/#debian.de [-o wease|] by wease|
 * wease| traut BX nicht