new patent for you

Dear Sirs,
We  would like to offer you the following patented solutions  that
might interest you.

1)    METHOD  FOR  RENTING SOFTWARE PRODUCTS AND OTHER  ELECTRONIC
DATA  (AUDIO, VIDEO, ETC.) Priority date - 16.03.2001. This method
allows  a  user  to use software products and electronic  data  in
exchange for processing advertising information. A fee for the use
of  software  products (audio/video files) will be paid  to  their
owners   on  the  expense  of  advertisers  who  pay  for  viewing
advertising  by a user. This method does not involve  a  permanent
connection  to  a  remote resource and extends a range  of  rental
software  products. The novelty of the invention consists  in  the
method  of providing a user with advertising information  and  the
way  of settling accounts between an advertiser and an owner of  a
software product (or audio/video files).
A  distribution  center for software and electronic  data  can  be
created  on the basis of this method, which will attract  a  great
number  of software developers and users. This fact will  increase
the  volume  of advertising information and provide  its  targeted
delivery. This fact will also interest big advertisers.

2)    METHOD  FOR  WORKING WITH LISTS OF LINKS.  Priority  date  -
15.02.2001.   This  method  makes  it  possible   to   work   with
heterogeneous links (for example, web links, links to files stored
on  a  local  computer, links to records in a corporate  database,
etc).  Logical operations can be applied to lists of  links.  This
method also allows a user to specify new formats of links and  add
new  operations that will be performed on lists. These  and  other
capabilities  of  this  invention  allow  economizing   time   for
processing information and they can be applied both while  working
on the Internet and with office applications and local data.
Any  search  operation results in creating  a  list  of  links  to
information  sources.  As a rule, a user conducts  several  search
operations  and  it  is  ineffective sometimes  to  perform  these
operations  separately.  The  possibility  to  carry  out  logical
operations on lists (merging, coincidence and difference checking)
allows optimizing information processing.
The  practical application this and other features of the  present
invention is effective in the following fields:
   -  Online  services  intended to store  and  process  lists  of
heterogeneous  links.  The advantages over existing  analogs  will
attract a new category of users.
   -  The possibility allowing a user to process results (lists of
links)  will  increase  the  length  of  work  session  with  your
resources.
   -  Integration  into  application  systems  will  extend  their
functionality.
   -     Integration into databases will reduce response time of a
      system and speed up data processing.

3)    METHOD  OF METASEARCH. Priority date - 15.02.2001.  Existing
meta-search systems have a number of disadvantages (in particular,
a  little  set  of search capabilities), which makes users  access
directly search resources and as a result restricts an audience of
users.  Our  method makes it possible to use all search parameters
of  each  search  engines  used in meta-search  and  extend  their
capabilities  due  to  search  query preprocessing.  Besides,  our
invention  allows  uses to add new search engines  for  conducting
meta-search. This new method can use simultaneously both local and
remote  resources.  These  and other  advantages  of  the  present
invention will allow users to avoid disadvantages of existing meta-
search systems and make the search process on the Internet easier,
which will result in increasing the number of users.

4)    METHOD  FOR A DEFERRED RETRIEVAL AND DISPLAYING  INFORMATION
FROM  REMOTE  RESOURCES. Priority date - 15.02.2001.  This  method
erases  the distinction between information processing  in  online
and  offline modes. The user will not have to interrupt  the  main
work for viewing information found while surfing the Web. Besides,
this  method  also optimizes the process of retrieving information
from remote resources. The invention makes it possible to increase
the  amount of advertising information viewed by the user and  its
efficiency.
   The  use  of this method extends the range of software products
promoted  on  adware  basis  (not  only  Internet-oriented  ones),
because they can be used without a permanent connection to  remote
resources.  The creation of a specialized software  product  using
this method will allow Internet advertising agencies (paying users
for  processing online advertising, banners, etc) to increase  the
efficiency of advertising campaign.

5)    METHOD OF SEARCHING FOR DOCUMENTS OR THEIR FRAGMENTS SIMILAR
BY  TEXT  AND SEMANTIC CONTENTS. Priority date - 06.04.2001.  This
method  solves  the  problem connected  with  searching  for  both
identical  and similar documents and their fragments  among  large
arrays of unstructured information. This allows a user not to view
the  same  information  and  thus,  economize  time.  This  method
classifies  automatically all incoming information. The  practical
deployment  of the present invention will change the direction  of
development of information retrieval systems.
   The  method  will produce a greater effect, if it is integrated
into:
   -    Internet search engines,
-    information retrieval and archival systems,
-    document management systems,
-    application systems of a personal use (download manager,
email applications, etc).

   The  Eurasian  patent  organization took a  decision  to  issue
patents  to  us  that will be protected on the territory  of  nine
states  of  the Commonwealth of Independent States, including  the
Russian  Federation and Kazakhstan. The patents  published
in  the fifth bulletin of the Eurasian Patent Organization by  the
end  of  October 2001. We are going to file applications  in  WIPO
under  PCT  procedure  è  then in national  patent  department  of
economically  developed  states. As you  know,  an  interim  legal
protection of our inventions begins since the priority data and we
are going to keep track of any cases of use of our inventions.
   If  our proposal interests you and you are ready to license our
patents,  we  can  already today consider ways  of  licensing.  If
necessary,  we can provide you with any materials related  to  our
patents. We will be grateful for any device and suggestion. If you
have any counteroffer, we are ready to examine and discuss it.
   If  our proposal does not interest you, please inform us  about
it in order not to bother you again.
Look forward to your reply
Sincerely Yours,
Vlad Klenov