From: MAILER-DAEMON@eye-net.com.au (Mail Delivery System)
Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
To: csmall@eye-net.com.au

This is the Postfix program at host fozzie.eye-net.com.au.

below could not be delivered to one or more destinations.

delete your own text from the message returned below.

			The Postfix program

<cds@cruithne.org>: host cruithne.org[217.78.4.72] said: 550
    <cds@cruithne.org>... Relaying denied

Reporting-MTA: dns; fozzie.eye-net.com.au
Arrival-Date: Mon,  5 Nov 2001 08:23:37 +1100 (EST)

Final-Recipient: rfc822; cds@cruithne.org
Action: failed
Diagnostic-Code: X-Postfix; host cruithne.org[217.78.4.72] said: 550
    <cds@cruithne.org>... Relaying denied