My name's wrong on this page

Hi,

Just noticed that I seem to be 'Wookey,Thom' on this page
http://www.debian.org/devel/people
for some reason - almost certainly due to the script that generates it not
expecting people to have only one name so I've randomly acquired one from the
next entry in the database or something.

Can you pass this on to whoever is responsible for the script to fix it
please?

I assume my recently-uploaded package will appear there in due course - ooh
the excitement!

Wookey