wrong spelling in spanish version of http://www.debian.org/devel/

Hi there!
I´m sorry to report this silly bug instead of being able to make a more
usefull contribution to the project, but...

I read on the spanish version of http://www.debian.org/devel/ the following:

Informes de lintian
Lintian es un programa que revisa si un paquete se adecúa a la Política o
no. Debería usarlo antes de cada envío de paquetes; se hacen informes en la
página antes mencionada sobre cada paquete de la distribución.

I belive that "adecúa" should read "adecua" because verbs ending in "guar" o
"cuar" such as "adecuar" do not
break their diptonge.
If you say "adecúa" you sould also say "averigúa" instead of  "averigua"
which is obvioulsy wrong.

Please check this against some authoritative source, such as Diccionario de
La Lengua Española:
http://buscon.rae.es/drae/drae.htm

Thank you for your superb work!

--