Re: Kachina still a partner?

On Thu, 27 Sep 2001 12:11:39 -0400, Ben Collins wrote:
>On Thu, Sep 27, 2001 at 06:12:50PM +0200, Josip Rodin wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> It appears that Kachina should no longer be listed as a Debian partner since
>> the xia*.kachinatech.com machines were decomissioned a few months ago.
>> Am I right?
>
>No, Kachina still supports Debian. They provide a Debian based
>Scientific distribution.

Erm, that doesn't qualify them for partner status.  Else we're missing
50 some odd other debian derivatives too... the partners guidelines are
decently written and should provide a clear answer to whether or not
they should be onteh page or not.  Looking at the circumstances, I'd say
that they should be removed since they no longer host machines for us or
provide any other direct support to debian.

Regards,
Nils.