Re: Adding translation stats to the web site

On Wed, Sep 26, 2001 at 12:00:00PM +0200, Javier Fernández-Sanguino Peña wrote:
> On Wed, Sep 26, 2001 at 09:49:32AM +0200, Josip Rodin wrote:
> >
> > Um. Have you read the list the last few weeks? :)
>
> 	Yep. But since it got clobbered with debian-user-spanish I might
> have lost it...
> >
> > http://www.debian.org/devel/website/stats/
> >

> 	Great! IMHO it should be linked from l10n. I would like to make a
> review of all the published l10n/i18n stuff since we are kind of disperse
> here... I recently wrote a paper regarding Debian and internationalization
> issues for my doctorate (sp?) and the Hispalinux congress
> (congreso.hispalinux.es). I would like to dedicate some time in order to
> translate it (into english and debiandocsgml since I wrote it in
> docbook-xml) and add it to the info in the DDP i18n document (which talks
> more on character codes issues) and to the website...
>
> 	Who is in charge of w.d.o/intl/l10n/? I gather Martin Quinson is,
> but Denis has made some changes as you have too.. I would like to
> contribute some stuff in order to talk more about other i18n/l10n issues
> and not just .po files :)

Denis is currently rewriting (part of) the scripts generating the pages you
can access from w.d.o/intl/l10n, but I agree that this page is not good (I
wrote it). Feel free to submit patchs against it, or rewrite it from the
scratch.

But are you sure that the informations you want to add belong to this page,
and not to w.d.o/intl ?

Bye, Mt.

--
Un clavier azerty en vaut deux.