Re: Debian WWW CVS commit by joey: webwml/english/MailingLists Makefile

On Tue, Sep 25, 2001 at 12:50:33AM -0700, Debian WWW CVS wrote:
> CVSROOT:	/cvs/webwml
> Module name:	webwml
> Changes by:	joey	01/09/25 00:50:33
>
> Modified files:
> 	english/MailingLists: Makefile
>
> Log message:
[snip] :)
> 	Since Joy doesn't want lists.cfg in our webwml CVS, let's add a rule so
> 	it will be automatically fetched if it isn't there.  Also add it to the
> 	clean target so things get cleaned up and rebuilt properly if they
> 	should.

Hi Joey,

If some people do want to build pages on their local machines, it is easy to
copy the scheme used on w.d.o; examples are available on
   http://people.debian.org/~barbier/webwml/
       pre_build            script to run before a build
       scripts_prebuild/    directory containing scripts invoked by pre_build
Nobody seemed interested on this issue, so I gave up.

Denis