Re: [aj@azure.humbug.org.au: Re: Debian testing - uninstallable packages]

On Mon, Sep 24, 2001 at 11:34:21PM +0200, Martin Schulze wrote:
> > If you can't keep up with listmaster mail enough to notice that a bug
> > report has been reassigned to its pseudo-package, isn't it time to make
> > some changes?
>
> parse error

You haven't noticed that I reassigned you the bug report about the -testing
list archive, but you noticed the mails on -devel. This indicates that you
didn't -- or most likely couldn't because it seems impossible -- pay enough
attention to the listmaster mail. Therefore I'm suggesting that you make
changes, for example, make a separate alias for the developers and the BTS
to use, get more volunteers to parse through the oodles of newbie mails to
listmaster, etc.

--
     2. That which causes joy or happiness.