Re: Debian WWW CVS: joy

On Mon, Sep 24, 2001 at 06:56:35PM +0200, Martin Schulze wrote:
> > > BTW, could you please put the lists.cfg file in the CVS?
> >
> > Er, no, what's the point? It's not our file, and it's accessible otherwise
> > (http://murphy.debian.org/lists.cfg).
>
> Having it in CVS is always a good idea since that will make modification
> visible quite simple.  Apart from that, if the file is required for building
> the website it should be in the webwml cvs - but I've said that before ...

If it was us who make the modifications, okay, but if it's going to be
automatically committed all the time, it's somewhat annoying, like the
l10n/data/unstable file (was)... I'd like it better if the original
perpetrators of changes ( ;) ) would commit it to a CVS repository (perhaps
a different one, with the appropriate access rights).

--
     2. That which causes joy or happiness.