Re: webwml failed

Javier Fdz-Sanguino Pen~a wrote:
> 	In any case, you could, in the future, try not to dismiss other's
> people's work as "useless crap". I, for one, worked for quite long in order
> to get this "crap" in a central place where other developers could make use
> of it in the future (you do know that people in Debian tend to have too many
> useful stuff around but not that much in our main WWW site, don't you?).

It may be too much to expect that somebody who plans to insert >50MB
to inform people in time, not more than half a year ago.  And I am
pretty sure that you haven't told us that you plan to insert more
than 50MB of binary crap to the web server/cvs server, also created
with non-free - and crappy by design - software which we cannot modify
in any way.

Ask the people a couple of days before, discuss issues with them and
they will be happy about your committement.  Forget that and get
the result for that.  Sorry, but that's life.  And I'm still getting
upset even though I took a one month rest.  You may have failed to
see that I have maintained /events/ for a while now and that I was
about the only person working on it.  Then while I was away you
came and created that mess, without prior contact to Joy, jt or
even f*cking me.

Regards,

	Joey

--
No question is too silly to ask, but, of course, some are too silly
to answer.   -- Perl book