Mistake !!

Hi !

pardon my poor english but i Tried !

he as a few month ago i've send a email to debian-french
            debian-french@lists.debian.org  mailing liste the subject
was :

        ARRET DES SERVICES WEB ET MAIL

        testing of  traduction hum !! STOP INTERNET  AND MAIL :-(

I' ve make a big mistake i want just send this email to the employed of
the company !!  :-(((

I Know a lot of people have a fun  of this mistake and it's good , It's
a good Joke but now my boss have find it with google  8-(( !!
Google is very good !

Can you please remove this email to the archive !! or if you can't, can
you just remove the list of the employed in field TO:
I Think's this list don't interrest the debian'user.

This the URL :
http://lists.debian.org/debian-french/2000/debian-french-200007/msg00210.html

Thanks for your understanding,

Christophe Delpierre