stuff

Hi,

I've moved the related_links page to misc/, where it really belongs. I
mentioned this on the mailing list once, there were no contrary opinions.
I apologize to the -www-cvs readers for a lot of redundant mail, it happened
to be easier to commit in a for loop than all at once, and I forgot about
the mails.

All of the links to related_links have been changed accordingly. Sorry about
those few CVS revisions I didn't update (I did update some)... it's a bit of
a hassle and my current connection sucks ass so I have to be fast to do
stuff before it hangs up. <shrug>

I've also edited intro/why_debian a bit, please check the changes, update
the translations, yell at me for doing it all backwards, etc. :)

--
     2. That which causes joy or happiness.