Re: events/materials/posters

On Tue, 18 Sep 2001 07:38:46 +1000, Anand Kumria wrote:

>negatives
[...]
>	- many (20+) mirrors have to have a copy of them

Not only the mirrors, but everyone who have a local copy of "webwml/english/" - i.e.
probably all translators.

>decisions:
>	- what size file is too large to be put into www-cvs?
>	- what determines whether to merely link to an external site
>	or to mirror it?

One more:
	- what do we put into the webwml repository (www-cvs)?

In my opinion only files needed to build the web site belong in the webwml repository.
But we obviously need a place outside webwml to put files like your (very nice) posters.

--
Regards, Kaare - <http://www.nightcall.dk/>