Re: CVS webwml/english/events/2001

	I apologise for this. I don't know why my local CVS thought
that the linuxexpo file had been modified and I surely didn't want
to commit it. I stopped the editor without any change on the log file but
CVS sent it anyway and I did not see a way to fix it after the damage was
done.
	I'm sorry about this (again)

	Javi