Wishlist: Changelog accessible from package pages.

A wish for the Debian package pages (for instance
http://packages.debian.org/stable/doc/debian-policy.html, but it should be
for every package):

At the bottom of the page there are links to the bug reports for the
package, the .dsc file, the .tar.gz file and optionally for the .diff.gz
file. I would like it if a link was added there to the changelog of the
package, or even to both the Debian and the upstream changelogs.

Changelogs can give a good impression of the quality of a package and its
support, and tell me how urgently I need to upgrade the package.

Just a thought ...

Jeroen.