Re: emacs wml-mode?

On Tue, Jun 26, 2001, Mikael Hedin wrote:
> I think I saw some wml-mode for emacs, but I cannot find it anymore.
> What do you use?

 I personally use vim.  vim has a nice syntax file, originally done by
our Craig Small, currently I'm personally responsible for keeping it
uptodate (which I should currently do - vim6.0 underway, and wml2.0.7,
too).

 When I was searching for that mode it wasn't part of the
vim-Distribution and asked on the sw-wml mailinglist (Denis might
remember).  I was told that such a mode for emacs can't exist for it
isn't able to have embedded modes.  I don't know if it's still true (or
was at that point) for I'm not an emacs user - maybe you have better
luck when you ask there now again.

 HTH!
Alfie
--
 Meet Alfie personally!  |   /"""""\                   ,'~~.
   At the LinuxTag       |  / chaos \  alfie.ist.org   |o ?~\