Romanian navbars

I noticed that the navbars changed.

The log file indicates:

|date: 2001/06/11 06:29:48;  author: foka;  state: Exp;  lines: +4 -1
|Okay, all Debian navbar buttons for European languages now use
|14-pixel anti-aliased Monotype Arial font.  :-)
|Hope everything goes well,
|otherwise I'm sure everyone would want to kill me.  :-)

I do not mind for this changes, but news.ro.gif and distrib.ro.gif
are wrong. The Capital "S" from Stiri (News) should have a comma
under it, like in U0218 unicode character (S comma below)
and the second "t" from Distributie (Distribution) should
have as well a comma under it, like in U021B unicode character
(t comma below).

Those commas I added myself some time ago using xpaint. But the
letters were clear. Now there are not, so I can't do it the same
way.

I am 100% sure that "14-pixel anti-aliased Monotype Arial font"
has no clue about this comma under accent. Just make sure you
don't put a cedilla, by mistake. A regular comma, maybe smaller
should do the trick.

I downloaded the latest RO navbars and distrib.ro.gif is not a valid
gif file. Check this out:

debian:~/webwml/romanian/Pics> file *ro.gif
about.ro.gif:   GIF image data, version 89a, 114 x 18
devel.ro.gif:   GIF image data, version 89a, 95 x 18
distrib.ro.gif: data
news.ro.gif:    GIF image data, version 89a, 45 x 18
search.ro.gif:  GIF image data, version 89a, 57 x 18
support.ro.gif: GIF image data, version 89a, 63 x 18

Regards,
	Ionel