Re: Language sorting

Craig Small:

> For the vendors page, do you mean the list of countries up the top or
> the actual set of vendor entries?

The list of countries is in the skeleton file, and in my translation, I have
sorted them manually, but it would be nice if the auto-generated list was
also sorted according to the country as well. It's a bit irritating to have
Austria first, because in Swedish it starts with the letter Ö, which is the
*last* letter of the Swedish alphabet...

--
\\//
peter - http://www.softwolves.pp.se/

  Statement concerning unsolicited e-mail according to Swedish law:
  http://www.softwolves.pp.se/peter/reklampost.html